[nfbmi-talk] Job Opening - Central Office Receptionist

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Oct 7 17:29:14 UTC 2011

hi Joe,

This will be my last comment, here.  The only way to prove our belief is to
confront them.  The only way to confront them on hiring is to apply for jobs
and see what happens.  We can either get jobs, the real goal, or build a
track record of discrimination toward us.  Either way we win, sooner or
later.

I will continue to speak out, loudly, if necessary.  I will also continue to
take action to prove, one way or another, whether the system is working or
not.

Each of us needs to do what we think is most effective.  I have told you my
opinion and I will leave it there.  Your participation is valuable.  You
surface a lot of factual and useful information, I like that.  My only
comment was regarding style and that is a personal decision.

Warm Regards,

Fred