[nfbmi-talk] This is Nick Wilcox, your List Moderator.

nickwilcox_2000 at msn.com nickwilcox_2000 at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 02:18:10 UTC 2011

 This is Nick Wilcox, your List Moderator.  I was hoping that the conflict would resolve itself, but since it has not here is what I have to say:  The purpose of this list serve is to communicate information that is relevant to blindness.  Recent requests for a certain member to discontinue posting information relating to the Commission for the Blind are out of bounds, and would result in stifling open communication among all blind people in Michigan.  The only exceptions were the postings that involved the use of inappropriate language and/or name calling. We do not permit the use of profanity or name calling on this list.  In the future, I am asking that you please e-mail me with any concerns about the content on this list, rather than posting them for everyone to read.  Anyone who does not want to read a particular message has two choices. After reading the subject to determine the content of a message, that particular message can just be deleted. If you wish to delete all messages from a particular sender so that they do not show in your inbox, every email program has a block senders option, or some equivalent.  Please contact me at nickwilcox_2000 at msn.com and I can walk you through the procedure of blocking messages.  Thank you.