[nfbmi-talk] request for accessable mcb by laws

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 17:52:06 UTC 2011

October 14, 2011 Request for Modified MCB By-Laws

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

810-516-5262

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB)

(Via: e-mail)

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I am writing you today to request an accessible copy of the MCB By-Laws as modified by MCB board actions in its last quarterly board meeting. As a blind person I am requesting them as either a plain text enclosure or Word document sent to my e-mail address listed above.

Moreover, I’m requesting that you take such measures as to have this document placed upon the MCB web site and to distribute it to the MCB 20-20 list serve so that others might be informed of the current By-Laws.

Thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,