[nfbmi-talk] food store offers signs in braille

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 20:50:59 UTC 2011

I don't know but I'll do some checking out of the issue.

This looks to me like it was a number of folks with a number of outfits
working for common sense and the common good.

Good on Whole Foods too for being so receptive to our needs.

On monday I'm going to write to a couple of contacts with NPH to get a
little more info about that precise situation in the Boston area.

Wow. It just came to me but wouldn't this make a great class project at MCB
TC? I mean that. I'll bet the good Braille instructors with of course local
NFB advocates would love to make this a project at MCB TC.

It sure would assist in making Braille meaningful and likely spur people on
to learn and use Braille basics.

I think this could also be combined with grocery shopping and travel
instruction outings.

Just a thought...

But Kalamazoo would be a natural for this in my opinion.

Peace with Justice,

Joe