[nfbmi-talk] Only five days until prices go up for State Convention!

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 16 21:26:14 UTC 2011

Hello:
    This is just a friendly reminder to let you know that hotel rates for State Convention, and Registration and Banquet prices go up after Thursday, October 20. So, sign up and register for Convention this week if you do not want to pay more to attend a fantastic Convention!

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President