[nfbmi-talk] NBP-Announce: Our print/braille Dr Seuss calendar returns

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:36:31 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Grima
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: NBP-Announce: Our print/braille Dr Seuss calendar returns!

2012 Dr Seuss Wall Calendar

Print/braille edition, $13.99.

All ages!

It's the return of a perennial NBP favorite!

Throughout his life, Dr. Seuss had two goals - to make us laugh, and
to make us think. He said, "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain
cells.... And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."

Our 2012 print/braille calendar includes twelve scenes and quotes from
Dr. Seuss's books, each providing laughter and insight to help keep
you inspired throughout the year. The calendar features the Cat in the
Hat, a Fox in Sox, Horton, the Grinch, and eight more well-loved
scenes from Dr. Seuss's imagination.

This wall calendar is 12"x12" (hanging on the wall it's 12" wide and
24" tall). The braille is included on clear plastic labels that go
right over the print pages. And as always, our calendar features a
Special Bonus - a sheet of sixty full-color stickers of Dr. Seuss's
more famous characters to mark birthdays, appointments, and other
important days.

Order very soon - the calendar always sells out!

To order or read more about this book online, visit

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/2012SEUSS.html

To order any books, send payment to:

NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302

Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
520. Or order any of our books online at

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html