[nfbmi-talk] Fw: song file requested

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 03:14:25 UTC 2011

Hi Amy,

That is great you forwarded the song on. There are many places that at least
need the bathrooms marked. My clay teacher made a map of the studio out of
clay and glazed it.The map is cool.
 Well, this one woman that was sighted tripped over a cord  I guess that was
to the potters wheel. I am not sure if she was hurt. She is still coming to
class. Anyway, they rearranged the studio. I thought it was because of me
being in class but I later heard of her mishap. Now they are going to expand
the pottery studio with a large grant since it is the most popular type of
class folks enroll in.

I think more places would make their places accessible if blind folks were
able to attend or use their facility. Many times, it is because the person
cannot afford to in  the case of a clay class  and/or their are
transportation problems. There are scholarship for folks here so that is
cool.

Perhaps I will see you in Dallas. If everyone is healthy, we will be there.
I am speaking mainly of my parents and other older relatives.

Best,
Georgia