[nfbmi-talk] Suggestions for email clients for Windows 7?

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Fri Oct 21 14:07:07 UTC 2011

I would love to do volunteeer work and at the Michigan NFB I will be
promoting an idea of mine.  I believe that when someone asks for a free
cane, they should get a starter kit as well.

What is a starter kit?  Lets start with people who live outside of a
city and can not get independent living consultants to their homes.  I
found a company that provides free cassettes for independent living
such as how to use the cane, personal care, and financial management.
If there was two of their many cassettes put in the starter kit along
with their brochure.  Wow.  Now don't forget a print out of all the
great things the NFB offers inservices plus support.

With other people providing information about products and services
provided yet took time to find, well you get the idea.

Once this is in effect, my time can be put in other ways.