[nfbmi-talk] NFB of Michigan Hotel Reservations Deadline

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 21:41:08 UTC 2011

Thanks Fred,

A note here in this regards and just as a sort of "gift for someone" I have
booked a room already and have committed to pay for the room. It has twin
or, rather two queen beds and is on the First Floor.

Now, I've promised to share the room free of charge with Joe sontag as I'm
already committed to pay for it and don't mind sharing.

His computer has been going through for lack of better words issues.

This said and all I'm saying is that if Joe  doesn't need this personal
accommodation in the next week or so then folks might contact me at:
joeharcz at comcast.net to have a "free bed" or room for the convention.

I hope that is clear...Smile...But I'm not asking for anyone to give me
money. I know times are tough and there might be a "free bed" for someone in
need.

I've booked for the nights of November 4, and 5 though.

Hope this is more clear than mud so to speak.

Peace,

Joe Harcz