[nfbmi-talk] Student Constitution Amendments

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 07:31:16 UTC 2011

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for sending out this information in regards to the
constitution for the student division and also submitting the
necessary changes and comments to the state affiliate is a very
good and professional way and, thing that you did... I can't
remember or if the student division's constitutions was ever
amended... it certainly wasn't done when I lived in Michigan.
And, I don't know if it has ever done in Colorado either oh well!

Again, thanks for this information and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy