[nfbmi-talk] Link for online registration.

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 13:47:15 UTC 2011

Online registration is now available for the 2011 state convention in
Kalamazoo from November 4-6. Register by October 25 to get the
preregistration discounted rates. You may register online or by mail.

  a.. Register for the NFB of Michigan 2011 State Convention Online

  b.. Download the Printable Convention Flier and registration Form