[nfbmi-talk] updated Friday agenda

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:08:15 UTC 2011

Hello Larry,

Thank you for sending this out. However, I thought the Resolutions meeting
was going to be from three to six. Why was this time changed? Since this
meeting is scheduled later than announced, and the registration for the
student seminar is scheduled earlier than announced, I am not quite sure
what someone like me is suppose to do. how can I possibly be at two places
at once?

Elizabeth