[nfbmi-talk] Board Correspondence college policy comments.docx

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:09:24 UTC 2011

Hello Fred,

Thank you for sending in these comments regarding the college policy. They
are deeply appreciated. I hope to do the same, but life has yet to get back
to normal around here. Hopefully the Commission Board will see how
unnecessary and cumbersome this form truly is for students, and take it out
of the college policy.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth