[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Request From Dr. Maurer and Mrs. Jernigan

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:06:34 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gardner, Ron" <RGardner at nfb.org>
To: "NFB Affiliate Presidents List" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <president at nabv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:50 PM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Request From Dr. Maurer and Mrs. Jernigan

Dear Affiliate Presidents,

Dr. Maurer and Mrs. Jernigan have requested that we identify anyone who can give us information about blind veterans. It doesn't
matter if they were blinded in combat or have since become visually impaired or blind.

In particular, if you or anyone you know works at a VA facility of any kind, please email me the contact information of that person.
One of the goals of this project is to build our National Association of Blind Vets, which is a division of the NFB under the
direction of Dwight Sayer. There are other objectives to this project as well, and it will help us achieve success in the project
currently in planning stages.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

Ron Gardner