[nfbmi-talk] even worse for blind

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 10:50:00 UTC 2011

Hi Fred,

Before I head out to the MCB meeting I did wish to make some comments here.
Of course, I substantially agree with you especially for working age adults
who are blind. That said there has always been in NFB a strong stand for
economic "security" since the days of Tenbroek to the present. I know you
know this and practice what you preach, but wished to denote it as some
might interpret your comments as a bit terse or even callous. I know you
didn't intend them that way and again substantially agree.

When I return to my land based pc on Saturday I'll comment further about the
social safety net for folks who are blind including some joint actions to be
taking place in D.C. over protecting Medicaid.

Hope all understand my comments here.

Peace with Justice for All,

Joe