[nfbmi-talk] Come one! Come All! Chapter at Large Coming Soon!

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 17 18:11:10 UTC 2011

September 17, 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:
    Are you part of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan but you live too far from a local Chapter to obtain transportation on a monthly basis?
Do you want to see what the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is about?

Then call in to
605-475-4333 902855 Pound
 at 11:00 on October 1 for the reforming of Michigan's Chapter at large. After the first Chapter at Large Meeting over the telephone, officers will be elected at the State Convention that is being held November 4-6.
Please feel free to join us!

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President