[nfbmi-talk] Talking Thermostat: Any Suggestions?

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 23:41:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

We just bought one from talking thermostats dot com..  You can call them on
the Telephone 763-591-9557 Fax 763-544-7166.  It is very good.  It comes
with instructions on cd in both mp3 and as a text file.  It is easy to use,
it is programmable for evenings weekends and daytimes.  I am very happy with
it.

Warmest Regards,

Fred