[nfbmi-talk] Boston University survey

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Wed Sep 21 19:44:35 UTC 2011

A Boston University group of students has developed a short survey to be distributed to you concerning the development of a refreshable Braille display.

They are developing a project and need as many responses as they can get by Monday.

I have pasted it into this email for your convenience.

Please complete and return the survey to

mariomenajr at yahoo.com

Thanks for your help. I think that it is encouraging and important to support any efforts to develop technology that blind people can use.

The survey is after my signature.

Fred Olver

Interview Questions for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Hosted By Boston University Students

Age:

Gender:

Occupation:

Location:

1. How do you prefer to read? (i.e. audiobooks, Braille, etc.)

2. In the past year, how many books have you read?

3. In the past year, how much have you spent on books?

4. How often do you use a computer?

5.  How would you benefit from the eBraille?

6. Rank these eBraille features from 1-5 (1 being the most important)

        Portable

        Inexpensive

        Durable

        Easy to Use

        Long Battery Life

7. What are your favorite weekend activities?

8. What are your top 3 hobbies or interests?

9. Do you have any questions or concerns?