[nfbmi-talk] outragious assault on gude dog user

Bob Mates bluesbob at att.net
Wed Sep 21 23:36:22 UTC 2011

That was a terrible incident, but it underscores the importance
of always having your school ID on you.  I once had an incident,
in Newark, New Jersey, which threatened to get ugly.  However,
when I showed the guy my ID, with Max's picture on it, he changed
his tune completely.  Chances are, you'll never get asked to show
your ID.  However, on the off chance that you are asked, it's
good to have it handy.  I hope that security guard gets fired.
He's not only a lawbreaker; he's also a liar, for saying he's a
federal employee.  Blessings, Bob