[nfbmi-talk] outragious assault on gude dog user

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 13:09:06 UTC 2011

And they are supposed to understand directions as well!  Take him to the gas
station!  Sometimes folks run out in front of us or grab us because they
think we're supposed to bump into something.  Then, they are suprised when
Holly actually goes around it!  They must think we like to tote around our
dogs because they're pretty!