[nfbmi-talk] mac book

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:17:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Fred. That's exactly what I'm looking for. something light in
weight, and compact like a mac air.  As much as i complain about using
Jaws, i wouldn't mind having windows as back up like that, until i get
used to using the voice over. Now all i have to do is win the lottery
lol Or bother the the commission to get me  one once i get a job. Like
i said, i don't need anything fancy, and this sounds within their
budget since like i said, their spending that much on a windows
computer along with jaws, So they can get over themselves.
 Now my question is do they charge more to put the windows on there?
I'm looking forward to going to the store, and checking it out for
myself.