[nfbmi-talk] Windows on the Mac?

Scott Ford scotte.ford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:26:09 UTC 2011

Hello, again,
	Bootcamp is a application that is included with the operating system.  You will just goto the applications folder open utilities, then start bootcamp assistant.  You will need assistance installing windows though because there is no talking installation.  Just a bit of trivia, Mac OSX is totally installable without sighted assistance if you need to reinstall the operating system.  Have a great day.
Later,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone