[nfbmi-talk] the faith meadows board correspondence

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:25:34 UTC 2011

I'd suggest Ms. Meadows take the time to read carefully the Rehab Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Michigan Public Act
260 of 1978 as amended and reflect on how she and her colleagues could provide even better service to their clients if only the
requirements of these acts were taken seriously by Commission administration.  If she had done this in the past, it's unlikely that
this letter would ever have been written, especially if she were better acquainted with the NFB of Michigan as it is today.  And to
think that one of the leaders of MCBVI often complained to me bitterly that Faith Meadows was a flag-waving member of the nfb, most
peculiar.