[nfbmi-talk] Fw: YMCA offer declined

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:39:00 UTC 2011

Get a load of this!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zanger, Connie (LARA)" <zangerc at michigan.gov>
To: "'Joe Sontag'" <suncat0 at gmail.com>
Cc: "Edmonds, Lucy (LARA)" <edmondsl2 at michigan.gov>; "Hull, James (LARA)" <hullj at michigan.gov>; "Duthie, Patrick (LARA)"
<DuthieP at michigan.gov>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 13:41
Subject: RE: YMCA offer declined

Hello, Joe;

I appreciate your careful examination of the available financial data, and your attempts to reach Y M C A building management.  This
is exactly the way an operator should consider a new opportunity.  I am always saddened when an operator doesn't follow your model
and take the time to do it.

While we did discuss the Y M C A this past Tuesday afternoon, your bid on the facility has not yet been evaluated.  It has not yet
been evaluated based on your request for further research into your operator selection system points, the findings of the research
Lucy and I conducted last week, and generation of your updated operator selection system points.

Based on your message today (and presuming you have positive points), I will not offer the facility to you when the data is finally
generated (hopefully today).  We will announce you points Tuesday as well as announce you declined the facility.  In the next day or
two, pending generation of your updated operator selection system points, we will forward those to you.  If you are in disagreement,
please let me know.

Best regards,
Constance Zanger
Business Enterprise Program Manager