[nfbmi-talk] Coruption

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 15:02:22 UTC 2011

Folks,

The worst fraud and the worst thing is that all folks go towards the
training center. And not to be politically incorrect from an NFB perspective
I've always for the past decade fought for the staff of this center.

I did so while on the CIC with MCBVI and I do so now.

This is all about divide and conquer bull stuff.

What was done to Christine Boone was nothing short of evil.

Peo----- Original Message -----