[nfbmi-talk] good resource for transportation issues

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Wed Sep 28 16:29:14 UTC 2011

Have any of you tried to log into this account in order to suggest
options for the blind?

Well I tried and the choices of creating an account first through
google or other resource is not accessible.  Sure there are boxes to
press if yo ucan read the options.  They discuss possible
transportation programs for the wheelchair needs but not general public
disabled.

If someone can help me set up a log in so I can propose an idea, please
let me know.