[nfbmi-talk] positive newsRe: We are having a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30P. M.

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:52:38 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Donna on a job well done. We'll have to look up that information on Monday when I get back to work and back to a computer and I also pass this news along. It's always wonderful to share good news.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/yU56Phg6-20120413-2149.wav