[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recall: GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrderNext Week

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 19:38:29 UTC 2012

Dear Elizabeth and All,

Once again we are dealingwith fundamentals of democratic prosses here. I
don't disagree with you per se except to denote that this isn't a matter of
meeting with NFB "staff" or this or that person or "ACB" for that matter.

All is being done beyond the laws of this land in secret and that is simply
wrong for democracy.