[nfbmi-talk] Fw:Fw:Recall:GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrderNext Week

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 03:17:06 UTC 2012

Wow, this really shuts me up, this pure slap in the face after a decade and
more of fighting for the civil rights of people who are blind and others
with disabilities here in Michigan.

There is little hope for those who have know history or it's basis.

Things must be democracy with a small "d" if we are to exist and this
Administration has hit us hard, very hard in those regards.  In fact it has
been well documented that Pat Cannon like all classic school yard bullies
has tripped us all up over years and then claimed like a perfect angel that
it was we who caused all the commotion.  He has kicked us all in the shins.
Some of us he has kick right in the teeth with impunity.

Has anyone checked her shins lately. Have you checked yours Don?

I must admit and do recognize that the Grandholm Administration wasn't a
whole lot better. But, I'm non-partisan and I don't give a rat's behind who
screws me or my people and that does include all people who are blind here
in Michigan as a starting point.

I do not join a particular religion in this regards or a particular
political party.

I hold no fealty to anyone in those regards.

I constantly remark and contribute to the cause of freedom of the blind in
this context.

In fact I'm a pretty open book and even a casual reference on the internet
can denote that I fight diligently for the cause of human freedom, including
the freedom of the blind.

I work to fight against  the basic ignorance amongst us as we are
ignorant -- do to lack of education and the means and methods and
accessibility of even the most basic of information -- though surely better
than in the days of Braille we don't exist except in the 19th Century except
for some I guess. That is the mind set of many but not me!

I don't hold any quarter with anyone in any goverment, whether Democrat
orRepublican that willfully witholds any public information. That is odious,
insulting and anathema again to basic freedom let alone freedom of the blind
sir!

I hold no love, action or fealty for any powers that be.

 Like the likes of yourself Mr.Bowman.

This said if anyone thinks this Executive Order or any of the "secret
government" happenings surrounding it's incarnations benefit anyone but a
Soviet style apparatchik then I've got this little bridge right here in Mt.
Morris I'd like to sell you and I'll call it the Brooklyn Bridge...Shoot
I'll even mark it in Braille with dymo tape to make it so....  I wouldn't
wish to make this soft sell rammed down your throat anything to much like a
Republican sort of thing so we'll call it a "People's Park" or something
else in the spin machine.

Wow, now we've got a cottage industry going on. It is called: "Who cansell
out Michigan's blind folks the  fastest

Oh my Cannon and his ilk has already sold us out, but can be fought.

You had your chance to shake it up and make things happen as commissioner
more than ten years ago Mr. Bowman.

You could have done wonders for this state and for the blind. Cannon screwed
with you and you went whimpering like a dog without a fight, but now
denigrate and repulse others that carry on the fight for justice for all and
not just one embitterred individual.

Now, you abdicate those wondrous responsibilities once again, ten years
later as a collaborator of this administration that wishes to rip our future
apart -- from rib to brain stem.

You like so many before and since are now simply kow towing to the masters
in Lansing.

It is in one word simply: "Pathetic".

Now, you loved it when I was on the hunt for corrupt Democrats and for sure
plenty of them exist to this day though they are isolated and cut off from
the rest of the state as a whole.

No now we have corrupt and ignoble Replicas  of so-called Republicans, and
that you in your partisan mindset cannot stand along with others. for
anything  remotely called justice for anyone let alone the blind. -- or
anything remotely called blind justice either.

Well this thing called life and politics isn't some sort of prom dance and
it isn't some sort of bovine scatological party, let alone party politics
sort of thing.

Your comments in the news were nothing short of treason against all of those
who are blind. I won't mince my words here. Time is short and there isn't
time to be all nicety nicey and all that.

If you cannot comment on seminal issues including the legal requirements of
the ADA, the Rehab Act, the OMA and the FOIA and others without political,
or simple belief based considerations then you have not one ounce of
credibility.

Not one ounce.

If anyone thinks the next generation of blind people   will be better off
with this crap  , or even better off than being simple peons, then I think
NFB MI must give out travel tickets to some other state. to attend to some
bridge sales which no one can afford in the first place

This is outragious class infamy Mr. Bowman and you are smart enough to know
it.

Again, I mince words no more. For I am not now, and I never will be a peon
to corporate masters, or to anyone in the political universe including any
corporate master in either political party. including this current
Republican Party in Michigan

Joe Harcz