[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recall: GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrder Next Week

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:30:02 UTC 2012

Congratulations Fred, You have joined a list of people like myself and
Elizabeth Mohnke, who have been bashed, thrashed and trashed by Joe Harsh.
On this list when one speaks out and questions or has a differing opinion
you open yourself up to a tongue-lashing from others. Don't give up doing
the right thing by speaking your convictions in a constructive and civilized
manner. I notice that some people have gotten discouraged by the tone of
this list and left I admit that I have also been tempted to depart, but this
list belongs to those of us interested in issues of blindness and changing
negative attitudes and situations for blind people. I appreciate your
positive posts and look forward to reading your contributions. Take care,
Donna Posont