[nfbmi-talk] Fw:Fw:Recall:GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrderNext Week

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 04:20:51 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Bowman,

Your sellout of the entire blind community is documented in your own words
and your actions.

That is "bullying" in the first degree and  is in documented form at that
it is and in the public record.

For, while others were fighting for our rights, our inclusion and at least a
very seat at the table over our affairs you were, again in newspapers
supporting the opposite and giving in to political powers that be.

That sort of thing has the tendency to kick the legs out of others, like
myself who were fighting for social justice. In fact it did in reality kick
the legs out from under us who were fighting in the halls of the legislature
and other places including the mass media for justice for the blind. You
while claiming to be our advocate are like so many others in that when the
rubber meets the road openly and aggressively fights against our rights sir.
Your words in the mass media denote this documented fact! Your words in the
mass media are at issue here and not on this list per se. My words in
response aren't at issue either as they are response, pure and once
again,pure and simple,  to your utter  stated in the public domain, villainy
and ludicrous public record responses.

so don't for crying out loud get all bent out of shape and call me a "bully"
while you and your ilk engage in bullying in fact, and  in deed for whatever
reason but against the rights of those who are blind and others with
disabilities sir.

You and others want to call my words "bullying". Well actions speak louder
than words yours and those of this Governor and his minions denigrate we who
are blind and otherwise disabled in fact and deed. They will and have kicked
out funding for those who are blind in the VR process. They have literally
stolen millions dedicated by VR funding for BEPo[perators, and they'bve
generally misappropriated federal funds perportedly dedicated for the
benefits of the blind.

That is bullying in fact and not just in word.

You of all people with your background as a former commissioner should know
the fundamentals of the Rehab Act and the fact that the EO has  totally and
unconstitutionally annulled by Executive Order 2012-2 Public Act 260 by fiat
and by and unconstitutional means.

Frankly, sir I wouldn't give a rat's behind about your opinions or your
words here or in other context for that matter except again that you have
sold out for whatever reason the entire class of people who are blind with
your kiss butt public record affection for the Executive Order which by now
even the Governor himself and his   lackies has come to understand is
grossly illegal and unconstitutional.

Shoot all they wouldn't have been force to revise it if this wasn't true
and, if the likes of myself hadn't sounded the alert to its  illegality and
so on  yet the likes of yourself and other sellouts continue to kiss butt,
for what reason?

Now, for the likes of yourself to accuse me of bullying with "words" while
this state of Michigan has victimized so many including yourself with deeds
is just remarkable.

In fact it is the constant drum of the messenger being blamed for the
message and I'm sick of that sort of bullying in fact, deed and action sir!

Blind people have been blued, screwed and tattooed under the prior
Administration for the most part under the aegis of Cannon. But is the
answer  to screw us further and to further erode our rights  and abilities
under law and equity as you suggest in your timid and actual perfidious
response to EO 2012-2? and to be further screwed by a new domain How logical
is that eh?

Sir, that is not only your wish but is defined by your actions in this
account again in the public record and in the mass media at that!

If you wish to sell us out and to claim some sort of bullying at the very
same time then don't make your perfidy and your crap so public.

Some of us have access to the internet after all.

don't act like you are a victim of me who has nothing, absolutely nothing to
gain from his advocacy except  garnering rights for justice for me and the
and others with disabilities for that matter.

Now, you pathetic wretch  who blames me of all people for your condition as
a poor and pathetic blind person belies your wretched, and pathetic state of
mind.

For once you were a commissioner who said he fought and advocated for our
rights and now you are the proverbial wimp who thinks we have no rights but
only access to charity being the victims as you figure us in your account
and in your own words here and elsewhere. you evoke the "pathetic" and
"helpless blind" How pathetic and utterly pathetic is that sir!

Look at your own words here sir as I've examined over and over again before
mulling a response to your ludicrious attak upon me.  I measured my words
before a response to yournuts issue here and I come to no other conslusion
that you are like so many who value the give outs and hand outs that you
often decrey, and the acts of charity as sparse as they are above true
freedom for those who are blind.

This is not conjecture, for your words and deeds over more than a decade
prove as much.