[nfbmi-talk] Fw:Fw:Recall:GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrderNext Week

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 12:53:48 UTC 2012

Oh, how's this for breif, pithy,and terse and all that sort of stuff?

You got the inside skinny on the new EO do you?

Meet the new boss. He's just like the old boss eh?

Of course you do.

Now for those who don't wish to make waves here. come October all will be
absorbed in to the mailstream and den of corruption called MRS. And you will
take a card in your order of selection too. stand in line. Look spritely.

The only people who count will be the higher muckity mucks.

As for those wishing for, technology, and things like that well there is a
giant middle finger being sent your way by this state and this apparatchek
and by Uncle toms like Mr. Bowman here.

You might be lucky though to pluck out a NLS book from time to time while
you mark your time to your doom