[nfbmi-talk] Concerning the new Executive Order

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:34:35 UTC 2012

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

April 24, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is working hard,
and will continue to advocate and work with its sources to assure the
best quality services for Michigan's blind citizens before, during,
and after the creation of the new Executive Order . I refuse to get
into heated discussions on or off list with anyone concerning the
possible details and ramifications of the new Executive Order. I will
do my utmost, in cooperation with others, to see that services in
Michigan for the blind are not jeopardized by the new Executive Order.

Sincerely,

Larry Posont, President
(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com