[nfbmi-talk] Fw: accommodation request accessibl public hearing info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 20:01:43 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: OCR Cleveland Office
Cc: Marlene Malloy MRC Dir ; Richard Bernstein Esq
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 4:00 PM
Subject: Fw: accommodation request accessibl public hearing info

July 3, 2012

This is a complaint against Ms. Malloy and the Rehabilitation Council for its violation of the effective communications requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the "auxiliary aids and services requirements of Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which creates the Michigan Rehabilitation Services (under Title I) and the MRC.

To with: Ms. Malloy and the MRC have not even responded to my reasonable request for public information let alone remitted it in accessible format.

(Re: attached e-mail, timed and dated for all relevant information).

It is time that allVocational Rehabilitation entities are fully accessible to all people including those of us who are blind,.

I also wished to be made whole and compensated for the egregious and pernicious acts of discrimination against myself by these persons and these scofflaw entities.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.