[nfbmi-talk] Fw: ada request meeting information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 18:36:28 UTC 2012

I've requested lawfully the proposed meeting minuts and the recording of the
July 24, 2012 "special meeting" of the Michigan Commission for the Blind
Board.

The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in several sections requires that this
meeting information must be made readily accessable and in a timely manner.

So does Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I have yet to receive this required and requested information.

Thus this is a complaint and andocumentation of the complaint which the
Michigan Commission for the Blind and it's Director continually violate.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.