[nfbmi-talk] Pray for Fred Wurtzel

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Aug 9 14:32:42 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Federationist Family,

I am doing my email here in the hospital.  I did have a stress test yesterday and will need bypass surgery, very soon.  Til then, I'm feeling ok.

Mary and others will keep you up-to-date.  I may have the surgery next Wednesday,, otherwise, I will see you at the Capitol.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Warmest Regards,

Fred
Sent from my iPod