[nfbmi-talk] What is coming up at the capitol?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 18:44:21 UTC 2012

Hi Lydia,

Have any of the commissioners received yet the proposed meeting minutes of
the July 24, 2012 MCB meeting?

The 8 business days of that meeting which by the way held public hearing
components relative to the illegal state plan have elapsed relative to the
OMA.

I have yet to receive this information even after two requests.

That is just another documented violation of the Michigan Open Meetings Act
and of the Rehabilitation Act and of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.