[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recording of the July 24, 2012, MCB Board Meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 18:25:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast (joeharcz at comcast.net)
Cc: Cannon, Patrick (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Farmer, Mel (LARA) ; Duell, Elsie (LARA)
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:23 PM
Subject: Recording of the July 24, 2012, MCB Board Meeting

Hello,

On this date, August 15, 2012, I placed in the U.S. mail, postage paid, the recording of the July 24, 2012, Michigan Commission for the Blind Special Commission Board Meeting.

August 15, 2012

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

RE: July 24, 2012 MCB Recording

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This notice is in response to your July 26, 2012 email to Mr. Patrick Cannon (attached) requesting copies of existing, nonexempt public records you describe regarding the Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) July 24, 2012 meeting as:

1.   ".everything in the Commissioners packet including the Fellows Case they went in to closed session over with all background materials and proposed minutes as soon as they are produced."

2. ".recording of said meeting. as an mp3 file on a thumb drive."

Please be informed that the Department is processing this request under the state's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq.

On July 30, 2012, an email response to this FOIA request was sent to you.  In that email it stated:

"The requested recording of the meeting via an mp3 file on a thumb drive is being forwarded to you under separate cover by the MCB."

Enclosed is a flash drive with the recording for the July 24th meeting of the Michigan Commission for the Blind Commission Board Special Meeting.

Sincerely,

Carla Miller Haynes, FOIA Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Enclosure

cc:     Patrick Cannon (w/o Flash Drive)

          Mel Farmer (w/o Flash Drive)

          Susan Turney (w/o Flash Drive)

          Elsie Duell (w/o Flash Drive)

          Chris Lautner (w/o Flash Drive)