[nfbmi-talk] Today's update on Fred

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 19:00:08 UTC 2012

Hey Melinda, please give my love to Fred!
My family is leaving today, for Colorado and Nebraska.
I am here working on my Mom's business as I am her power of attorney and she has about 45 weeks to live.
This is a sudden and large mess.  I would so love to come and see fred.  I will still try to do this in the coming days, but cannot be sure.

Love,
Chris