[nfbmi-talk] prayers for Christine and family

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 21:48:32 UTC 2012

Thanks so much Mary Anne and Dave, and thanks to everyone!  You guys are the best.
Doug is in Colorado right now, helping to get my Mom's room mate out of her house.  This room mate is a guy whom she befriended.  She told him he could store his things in her house for a couple of months when his house was foreclosed upon.
Well, that was 2 years ago and when she wrote him a letter a year ago, asking him to move out, he not only ignored the request, but moved even more junk and boxes of stuff in.  My brother asked him to leave and he simply said "I have no plans to leave, this is where I stay".  My brother said, "my mother is dying, what will you do when she dies?" and this guys response was: "well if your girlfriend died, would you move?"

Wow--
Well we all started praying and also working on getting him served with the correct legal papers, but God is very good and on Friday, he called my brother to say that he would be moving out on Monday.  Now we shall see if it happens, but we are renting him a moving van just to be on the safe side.  You can't be too careful in this kind of situation, and the cost of a moving van is surely less than the lawyers will cost.  I say that with all due respect to my colleagues in that other profession of mine...!

Anyway, again I thank you all!

With Warmest Regards,
Christine
.