[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Board Meeting July 14, 2012

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:50:12 UTC 2012

I would like to point out a couple of things that make these minutes read a
little different then intended.  First, everyone that was named in the
minutes were accorded  a first and lat name except for Dr. Jernigan.  He, at
least should be called out of respect, Dr. Jernigan.  Secondly, the $15,000
paid to the lobbyist was from the national office. It give a false
impression that it came form PAC money. To us, the PAC is one thing, to
many, it is a political action committee.   Next, I thought that the comment
about services not being affected with putting it in context was misleading.
That is one persons opinion.  I will lprobably have more comments when I can
read it over again.

Dave Robinson