[nfbmi-talk] Door prize letter

Diana Mohnke d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 21:27:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have attached as well as pasted below, a copy of the door prize letter. Please use this in obtaining both door prize and auction items that can be used at state convention.

Diana

Dear Friend,

Thanks for taking an interest in the members of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. We are the oldest and largest group of the organized blind and we are proud to say we have made significant differences in the lives of blind people.  We strive to change negative attitudes about blindness held by the public at large as well as individual blind persons.

   We are requesting door prize and auction items for use at our annual state convention. Our state convention will be held the weekend of October 19-21, 2012 at the Doubletree hotel in Dearborn, MI.

   This year we are holding an auction to raise funds to carry out our many planned activities to improve opportunities for blind individuals.  If you would like to send your donation or you would like further information about our convention or other blindness related items please contact

Fred Wurtzel
517-485-0326
f.wurtzel at att.net

Our 501 c3 Number is: 51-0136079.

Thanks so much for your generosity and for helping us to change what it means to be blind in Michigan.

Best Regards,

Fred J. Wurtzel
Door Prize Chair