[nfbmi-talk] Goodwill Protest in Dearborn

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Aug 28 20:00:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

As you all know the NFB IS protesting the payment of sub-minimum wages to
persons with disabilities, including blind persons.  larry hasked me to
announce plans to conduct a demonstration at the grand opening of the new
Goodwill store in Dearborn on September 8 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.  There
will be a radio station there around lunch time.

So plan to join us at Michigan and Military in Dearborn.  We need a big
showing to send the message that it is unacceptable to pay less than the
minimum wage based solely on disability.

Please contaact Larry at 313-727-3546 to let him know if you can attend.
Thank you Federationists.

Warmest Regards,

Fred