[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, Quarterly Board Meeting August 25, Doubletree Hotel 10:00 to 4:00

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 06:42:10 UTC 2012

Hello fellow Federationists:
Doug and I missed you all on Saturday. I am writing from Colorado to let you know that my mother, Betty  Lou Roberts passed away on Saturday August 25 at 4:45 a.m. mountain time. At that very hour I was boarding a plane in Kalamazoo, hoping that I would reach her side before she passed away. Alas now I will need to wait until we meet again in Heaven. Thanks to all of you for your prayers for Betty Lou during her recent illness.  Her cancer spread so quickly that she did not suffer long and for this we are thankful.  My mother is at peace and her family rejoices in this.

Warmly,
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone