[nfbmi-talk] blind students picket goodwill

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 01:21:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I  just asked my volunteer to put this article on NFBNewsline local channel.
Give him some time before you look for it. He may be out of town because I
could not get him tonight.

Thanks  Joe for the article. It is a good article .

Georgia
Hey, Joe give  Newsline a chance. Try it, you'll like it.

Georgia