[nfbmi-talk] newsline

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 03:35:27 UTC 2012

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the note. Glad Newsline is working out for you. If you or others
need help customizing "my paper", let me know. The help line is
  517-258-0632. I just wish there was more good news sometimes.

Ken's brother passed away tonight with his family near him after 5 years of
problematic health issues. He at the end had stage 4 lymphoma. He was a real
friend and lots of fun.

On a more cheerful note, I wanted to say that sometimes I like the
commentary in the Christian Science Monitor.

Lots of people think it is a religious  publication. That is not the case.
It is known for it's objectivity in journalism. I used to read  it in print
when I could read quite well with my CCTV.

If you or anyone else has publications, they would like to see on
NFBNewsline, they should leave a message with aBob Watson or better yet an
email--
bwatson at nfb.org

Your vote will certainly count.

Georgia