[nfbmi-talk] What is really up with the BEP equipment inventory

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Dec 6 16:20:23 UTC 2012

Hello Terry,

You are 100 percent correct.  For Heaven's sake, the technology has been in
place for nearly 10 years, including barcode labeling for equipment,
scanning of equipment and assigning locations, values and age to the entire
fleet of equipment.  Your point about competent business-oriented staff is
on target.  If necessary, though it is not necessary, a simple
Excel spreadsheet could do the job if properly managed.  It is management,
not the tools.  It is management, not the budget.  It is management not the
operators.  It is management not the facilities.  It is management,
management, management.

Warmest Regards,

Fred