[nfbmi-talk] BEP

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 00:05:34 UTC 2012

Mr President and Fellow Federationists,

It was We the Federation who showed up at the EOC Ad Hoc Committee on Bep
Issues meetings, and We showed up at the State Plan hearing exercise, and We
where active following the first and second despicable oppressive Executive
Orders, and We are active in opposition to Snyder administration
WORK-TO-WELFARE legislation for blind vendors, HB 6006, and in hearings,
arbitrations, and courts, on behalf of the blind, and we shall not rest
until the ignorant are educated about the abilities of persons with
blindness, and as I have said before we do not apologize should We step on
toes, as those who get their toes stepped on are simply standing in Our way
, as we continue Our march for equality active participation, and
independence in society as persons with blindness.