[nfbmi-talk] Anyone Coming to Lansing Tomorrow?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 05:01:23 UTC 2012

Well, unfortunately I cqan't come up.  But when we protested in Dearborn it
went pretty smooth.  We had signs, chanted slogans and whenever possible,
talked with folks.  The only issue we had was that the couple of dogs had no
idea why we were basically walking round in elipses!  Sontag is the greatest
for making up great slogans!  Hopefully, you'll get a chance to talk to the
legislators as well.  And, we didn't bump one another or anything like that!