[nfbmi-talk] Yet Another from "I Only Heard"

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 14:10:00 UTC 2012

You got that right.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Eagle" <markaeagle at yahoo.com>
To: "Joe Sontag" <suncat0 at gmail.com>; "NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing
List" <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] Yet Another from "I Only Heard"

Wow, you would think that the increase in staff should correlate into better
services for the blind. Instead, clients phone calls /emails aren't even
returned from the director down to the VR counselors. If the director wanted
to show true leadership, he wouldn't hire more leaders or central office
staff, but he should hire more VR counselors and promotional agents. We
don't have a servics for the blind. We have services for bureaucrats.